The Power of Spoken Blessings

Life just keeps going.  It is overwhelming and amazing at the same time.

I said 2012 would be a blessed year for our family and it has been.  I don't know where to start.

Owen is just amazing.  Period.  We have our days and more often than not, Lucky and I feel like there is so much more we should be doing, but he is still the best little guy I know.  He is everything and more than I could have ever hoped.

Cammy is getting so big.  She is such a happy and sweet little girl.  Her big brother and Daddy are the most amazing men EVER as far as she is concerned.  She is already taking steps on her own.  She brings me so much joy.

Lucky somehow steals more of my heart each day.  I never new I could love someone other than my own children so much.  He is my world and the love of my life.  It keeps getting better.  I am so very in love.

We have friends

We have love

We have been blessed

And now we are buying a house.

Words have power.  Speak blessings and be blessed by your words.

No comments:

Post a Comment